This current sensor is based on a current transformer. A current transformer (CT) is used for measurement of alternating electric currents. When current in a circuit is too high to apply directly to measuring instruments, a current transformer produces a reduced current accurately proportional to the current in the circuit, which can be conveniently connected to measuring and recording instruments. A current transformer isolates the measuring instruments from what may be very high voltage in the monitored circuit.
- On-board micro precision current transformer
- Onboard sampling strength
- The module can measure AC currents less than 5A, the corresponding analog output 5A/5mA
- Rated Input Current: 5A
- Rated output current: 5mA
- PCB size: 18.3 x17 (mm)
- Turns ratio: 1000: 1
- Linearity: 0.2%
- Precision: 0.2
- Uses Insulation Voltage: 3000 V Measure
- Sealing material: epoxy resin
- Operating temperature: -40 °~ + 70 °
Customer questions & answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.