- Questions & Answers
This 1.3 inch OLED display is very compact with a screen diagonal of 3.7 cm and due to the high contrast, characters and writing are very legible. The display consists of 128x64 white OLED pixels which are individually controlled By the built-in SH1106 chip.
It is perfect for easy use with microcontrollers like ATmega, STM32, 8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, MSP430, PLC, TTL-Logic, etc.. For use with a board we recommend the U8glib library which also contains some example sketches.
The Arduino library for this OLED screen: Adafruit_SSH110x
- Dimensions 36 x 34 x 3mm
- Point matrix 128 x 64
- Pixel size 0.21 mm × 0.21 mm
- Pixel distance 0.23 mm × 0.23 mm
- Pixel colour White
- Display mode Passive matrix
- Communication interface I2C
- Low energy consumption <11ma
- Supply voltage 3.3V to 5V
- Operating temperature -20 to 70 ℃