- Questions & Answers
This is a JSN-SR04T waterproof ultrasonic rangefinder module. The use of industrial-grade integrated ultrasonic probe design, which is stable performance. Its usage is as same as HC-SR04, the measurement distance is accurate- about 0.5cm, the furthest distance can be measured is 4.5 meters(though we see 6.0 meters). It is small so easy to carry , and suitable for a variety of wet and harsh measurement environment. In general we will use it in horizontal ranging, obstacle avoidance, automated control, monitoring of objects and its movement, traffic control, security and artificial intelligence, educational research.
Waterproof of the ultrasound sensor refer to the probe (black color module of the ultrasound transducer) means it can be used in rain condition, not underwater.
It is compatible with HR-SR04 in term of code and interface, so please check out the tutorial using SR04.
- Working voltage: DC 3.3V to 5V
- Static working current: 5mA
- Working current: 30mA
- Acoustic emission frequency: 40KHz
- Farthest distance: 4.5 meters
- Blind: 25cm
- Module size: 41mm * 28.5mm
- Resolution: ~ 0.5cm
- Angle: less than 50 degrees
- Working temperature: -10 ~ 70 ℃
- Storage temperature: -20 ~ 80 ℃