This Soil Moisture sensor is a simple module for measuring the moisture in soil and similar materials. The soil moisture sensor is pretty straight forward to use. The two large exposed pads function as probes for the sensor, together acting as a variable resistor. The more water that is in the soil means the better the conductivity between the pads will be and will result in a lower resistance, and a higher output.
- AO: analog output interface
- DO: digital output interface(0 and 1)
- Module dual output mode: digital output, and analog output (more accurate)
- Operating voltage: 3.3-5V
- Panel PCB Dimension: 3 x 1.5 cm
- Soil Probe Dimension: 6 x 2 cm
Customer questions & answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.