- Useful Links
- Questions & Answers
SIMCom presents an ultra compact and reliable wireless module-SIM900. This is a complete Quad-band GSM/GPRS module in a SMT type and designed with a very powerful single-chip processor integrating AMR926EJ-S core, allowing you to benefit from small dimensions and cost-effective solutions.
Featuring an industry-standard interface, the SIM900 delivers GSM/GPRS 850/900/1800/1900MHz performance for voice, SMS, Data, and Fax in a small form factor and with low power consumption. With a tiny configuration of 24mm x 24mm x 3 mm, SIM900 can fit almost all the space requirements in your M2M applications, especially for slim and compact demands of design.
- Quad-Band 850/ 900/ 1800/ 1900 MHz
- GPRS multi-slot class 10/8
- GPRS mobile station class B
- Compliant to GSM phase 2/2+
- Class 4 (2 W @850/ 900 MHz)
- Class 1 (1 W @ 1800/1900MHz)
- SAIC (Single Antenna Interference Cancellation)support
- Control via AT commands (GSM 07.07 ,07.05 andSIMCOM enhanced AT Commands)
- SIM application toolkit
- Supply voltage range : 3.2-4.8V
- Low power consumption: 1.0mA (sleep mode&BS-PAMFRMS=9 )
Questions & Answers