This wireless transmitter and receiver pair operate at 433Mhz. They can easily fit into a breadboard and work well with microcontrollers to create a very simple wireless data link. Since these are only transmitters, they will only work communicating data one-way, you would need two pairs (of different frequencies) to act as a transmitter/receiver pair. Note: These modules are indiscriminate and will receive a fair amount of noise. Both the transmitter and receiver work at common frequencies and don’t have IDs. Therefore, a method of filtering this noise and pairing transmitter and receiver will be necessary.
- Receiver External antenna: 32CM single core wire, wound into a spiral
- Receiver Operating voltage: 5V
- Receiver product model: MX-05V
- Receiver Quiescent Current: 4MA
- Receiver Receiver sensitivity: -105DB
- Receiver Receiving frequency: 433.92MHZ
- Transmitter external antenna: 25cm ordinary multi-core or single-core line
- Transmitter Launch distance :20-200 meters (different voltage, different results)
- Transmitter Operating mode: AM
- Transmitter Operating voltage :3.5-12V
- Transmitter Product Model: MX-FS-03V
- Transmitter Transfer rate: 4KB / S
- Transmitter Transmitting frequency: 433M
- Transmitter Transmitting power: 10mW
Customer questions & answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.