This module maintains seconds, minutes, hours, day, date, month, and year information. Less than 31 days of the month, the end date will be automatically adjusted, including corrections for leap year. The clock operates in either the 24 hours or band / AM / PM indication of the 12-hour format. Provides two configurable alarm clock and a calendar can be set to a square wave output. Address and data are transferred serially through an I2C bidirectional bus.
- Automatically adjusted including corrections for leap year
- Calendar alarm clock with two programmable square-wave output
- Cascaded with other IIC device, 24C32 addresses can be shorted A0/A1/A2 modify default address is 0x57
- Generating seconds, minutes, hours, day, month and year timing till 2100
- Low-cost, accurate I2C real-time clock (RTC) module with a temperature-compensated crystal oscillator (TCXO) improving long-term accuracy
- Operating voltage :3.3 - 5 .5 V
- Precise temperature sensor, through the I2C interface for access
- Rechargeable battery LIR2032, maintaining accurate timekeeping without main power
- Rechargeable battery LIR2032, preventing the system from power failure
Customer questions & answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.