- Questions & Answers
This 8mp camera module is capable of 1080p video and still images that connect directly to your Raspberry Pi. This is the plug-and-play-compatible latest version of the Raspbian operating system, making it perfect for time-lapse photography, recording video, motion detection and security applications. Connect the included ribbon cable to the CSI (Camera Serial Interface) port on your Raspberry Pi, and you are good to go! The board itself is tiny, at around 25mm x 23mm x 9mm and weighing in at just over 3g, making it perfect for mobile or other applications where size and weight are important. The sensor has a native resolution of 8 megapixel, and has a fixed focus lens on board. In terms of still images, the camera is capable of 3280 x 2464 pixel static images, and also supports 1080p30, 720p60 and 640x480p90 video.
- 2A Power Supply Highly Recommended
- 3280 (H) x 2464 (V) Active Pixel Count
- Maximum of 1080P30 and 8MP Stills in Raspberry Pi Board
- ony Exmor IMX219 Sensor Capable of 4K30, 1080P60, 720P180, 8MP Still
- Second Generation Raspberry Pi Camera Module with Fixed Focus Lens