- Questions & Answers
micro:bit is a tiny programmable computer, designed to make learning and teaching easy and fun! This microbit Quick Start Kit is a STEAM education kit designed to include everything you need to build your first micro:bit STEM project, featuring sound, light and motion elements. It is the perfect project set for primary and secondary school students to learn coding, microcontroller, LED, sensor and motor.
With micro:bit board and USB micro B cable included in this kit, you can start coding and having fun with micro:bit's LEDs, buzzer, microphone, buttons, and onboard sensors right away. Four AA batteries and an AA battery holder with an ON/OFF switch come in handy when you need to power up your portable projects. Since AA batteries have much higher capacity compared to AAA, your experiments and projects will last longer too.
This kit also comes with a quick start guide booklet and it is updated with content for micro:bit V2 board. It will help you to get started building your first project without any hassle.
- 1 x micro:bit V2 Board
- 1 x quickstart guide booklet (updated for micro:bit V2)
- 1 x box designed to be used in your first micro:bit project (Updated with cutting for micro:bit V2)
- 1 x 2xAA battery holder with ON/OFF switch
- 4 x PKCell AA battery
- 1 x USB micro B cable
1 x Piezo buzzer with wire
- 1 x 3V micro servo motor
- 1 x Servo connector to male dupont pin extension wire
- 2 x 5mm yellow LED
- 2 x 5mm green LED
- 2 x 5mm red LED
- 6 x 100 ohm 0.25W resistor
- 3 x Quick wiring press type terminal block
- 10 x Crocodile clip with wire