- Questions & Answers
RC servo is a commonly used actuator in the educational robotics project. The nature of RC Servo allows the user to control its rotation angle becomes the advantage compared to the DC geared motors. This metal gear RC servo with 13kg.cm holding torque is a heavy-duty solution for student robotic projects who want to build a robot arm or linkages that required high torque.
- Compatible with the Arduino Servo library.
- Metal gears
- Operating Voltage: 4.8 - 6VDC
- Speed: 0.17 sec/60° at 6.00V(no load)
- Torque: 13.0 kg.cm (~1.274 N.m) at 6.0 V
- Size: 40.7 x19.7 x 42.9mm
- Weight: 55g
- Rotation angle: 180 degree
- Brown = GND
- RED = 5V
- Orange = Signal
Questions & Answers