- Questions & Answers
This is a low-cost micro-size's metal gear RC servo with 1.80kg.cm holding torque (at 4.8V). It is a perfect solution for student robotic projects who build arms or linkages. The advantage of the RC servo over the DC brush motor is the ability to control its rotation angle.
- Origin: China
- Compatible with Arduino Servo library.
- Metal gears
- Operating Voltage: 4.8 - 6VDC
- Speed at 4.80V(no load): 0.1 s/60°
- Torque at 4.80V : 1.8 kg.cm (~0.1765 N.m)
- Size: 22.3 x 11.8 x 28.3mm
- Weight: 16g
- Rotation angle: 180 degree
- Brown = GND
- RED = 5V
- Orange = Signal