- Questions & Answers
Widely used in motor speed detection, pulse count, the position limit, etc. The DO output interface can be directly connected to a micro-controller IO port, if there is a block detection sensor, such as the speed of the motor encoder can detect. DO modules can be connected to the relay, limit switch, and other functions, it can also with the active buzzer module, compose alarm.
- Using imported trough type optical coupling sensor, groove width 5 mm.
- The output state light, lamp output level, the output low level light.
- Covered : output high level; Without sunscreen : the output low level.
- The comparator output, signal clean, good waveform, driving ability is strong, for more than 15 ma.
- The working voltage of 3.3 V to 5 V
- Output form: digital switch output (0 and 1)
- A fixed bolt hole, convenient installation
- Small board PCB size: 3.2 cm x 1.4 cm
- Use the LM393 wide voltage comparator Module
Questions & Answers