- Questions & Answers
Huskylens is an easy-to-use AI Camera | Vision Sensor. DFrobot Huskylens is equipped with multiple functions, such as face recognition, object tracking, object recognition, line tracking, color recognition, and tag(QR code) recognition.
Through the UART / I2C port, HuskyLens can connect popular main control boards like Arduino, micro: bit, Raspberry Pi and LattePanda to help you make very creative projects without playing with complex algorithms.
Huskylens is pretty easy-to-use AI Camera. You can change various algorithms by pressing the function button. Click the learning button, Husky lens starts learning new things. After that, HuskyLens is able to recognize them.
Additionally, HuskyLens carries a 2.0 inch IPS screen. So you don’t need to use a PC in the parameters tuning. Enjoy the convenience it brings, what you see is what you get!
HuskyLens AI Camera is designed to be smart. It has the built-in machine learning technology that enables HuskyLens to recognize faces and objects. Moreover, by long-pressing the learning button, HuskyLens can continually learn new things even from different angles and in various ranges. The more it learns, the more accurate it is.
With the HuskyLens, your projects have new ways to interact with you or the environment, such as interactive gesture control, autonomous robot, smart access control, and interactive toy. There are so many new applications for you to explore.
- Processor: Kendryte K210
- Image Sensor: OV2640 (2.0Megapixel Camera)
- Supply Voltage: 3.3~5.0V
- Current Consumption (TYP): 320mA@3.3V, 230mA@5.0V (face recognition mode; 80% backlight brightness; fill light off)
- Connection Interface: UART, I2C
- Display: 2.0-inch IPS screen with 320*240 resolution
- Built-in Algorithms: Face Recognition, Object Tracking, Object Recognition, Line Tracking, Color Recognition, Tag Recognition
- Dimension: 52mm * 44.5mm / 2.05 x 1.75inch