- Questions & Answers
NodeMCU is famous for the ESP8266E module with the LUA programming language. Now, this is a more powerful NodeMCU with ESP32 on it.
ESP32 is the big brother of ESP8266. It comes with dual-core 32-bit processor, built-in WiFi and Bluetooth, more RAM and Flash memory, more GPIO, more ADC, and many other peripherals :)
NodeMCU ESP32 is an ESP-WROOM-32 module in breadboard friendly form factor, you can develop your project by using this compact microcontroller on a breadboard.
- NodeMCU based on ESP-WROOM-32 module
- 30 GPIO Version
- ESP32 is a dual-core 32-bit processor with built-in 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- 4MByte flash memory
- 520KByte RAM
- 2.2 to 3.6V Operating voltage range
- In breadboard-friendly breakout
- USB micro B for power and Serial communication, use to load the program and serial debugging too