The Digispark compatible developing board is an Attiny85 based microcontroller, board similar to the Arduino line, only cheaper, smaller, and a bit less powerful. With a whole host of shields to extend its functionality and the ability to use the familiar Arduino. IDE the Digispark is a great way to jump into electronics, or perfect for when an Ard. boards is too big or too much.
- 6 I/O Pins (2 are used for USB only if your program actively communicates over USB otherwise you can use all 6 even if you are programming via USB)
- 8k Flash Memory (about 6K after bootloader)
- ADC on 4 pins
- Built-in USB(and serial debugging)
- I2C and SPI(vis USI)
- On-board 500ma 5V Regulator
- Power LED and Test/ Status LED (on Pin0)
- Power via USB or External Source or 7-16 v to 5 v (automatic selection).
- PWM on 3 pins (more possible with Software PWM)
- Support for the Arduino IDE 1.0+ (OSX / Win / Linux)
- Weight: 4g
Customer questions & answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.