DFPlayer Mini is a compact and inexpensive MP3 module can be connected directly to the speaker. Module with battery power supply, speaker, keypad can be used alone, or through the serial port control, as the Arduino UNO or any microcontroller with a serial port module. The module itself perfectly integrated hardware decode MP3, WAV, WMA's. While the software supports TF card driver to support FAT16, FAT32 file system. Can be done by simple serial command plays the specified music, as well as how to play music and other functions, without tedious low-level, easy to use, stable and reliable.
- 24-bit DAC output
- 30 level adjustable volume, adjustable EQ 6
- Audio data is sorted by folder, supports up to 100 folders, folders can assign every 255 Tracks
- Dynamic range support: 90dB
- Fully supports FAT16, FAT32 file system
- Maximum support 32G TF card, support U disk to 32G, 64M bytes of NORFLASH
- SNR support: 85dB
- Supports sampling rates (KHz): 8 / 11.025 / 12/16 / 22.05 / 24/32 / 44.1 / 48
- variety of control modes are available. IO control mode, serial mode, AD key control mode
Customer questions & answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.