- Questions & Answers
- This is the "momentary" variety of the touch sensor - touch and it turns on, release and it turns off.
- Positive and negative can be used as a touch surface, can replace the traditional touch button.
- Four M2 screws positioning holes for easy installation.Module can be installed in such as surface plastic, glass of non-metallic materials.
- In addition to the thin paper ( non-metallic ) covering the surface of the module , as long as the correct location of the touch , you can make hidden in the walls, desktops and other parts of buttons.
- The module is based on a touch-sensing IC (TTP223B) capacitive touch switch module. In the normal state, the module output low, low power consumption; When a finger touches the corresponding position, the module output high, if not touched for 12 seconds, switch to low-power mode.
- Power supply voltage VCC: 2.0--5.5 V(Typical 3V)
- Output high VOH: 0.8VCC
- Output low VOL: 0.3VCC
- Output Pin Sink Current (@ VCC = 3V, VOL = 0.6V): 8mA
- Output pin pull-up current (@ VCC = 3V, VOH = 2.4V): 4 mA
- Response time (low power mode): 220 mS
- Response time (touch mode): 60 mS
- Size: 24x24x7.2 mm
Questions & Answers