This is a very simple board that takes a 6.5-9V input voltage or USB power supply and outputs a selectable 5V or 3.3V regulated voltage. All headers are 0.1" pitch for simple insertion into a breadboard. Input power can be supplied to either the DC barrel jack or the two pin header labeled + and -. Output power is supplied to the pins labeled GND and VCC.
- Input voltage: 6.5-9V (DC) or USB power supply
- Output voltage: 3.3V, 5V switchable
- Maximum output current;700mA
- Two-way independent control can be switched to 0V, 3.3V, 5V
- Onboard two 3.3V, 5V DC output pin
- Model: MB102