- Questions & Answers
The high-performance, low-power Microchip 8-bit AVR® RISC-based microcontroller combines 2 KB ISP Flash memory, 128B ISP EEPROM, 128B internal SRAM, universal serial interface (USI), full-duplex UART, and debugWIRE for on-chip debugging. The device supports a throughput of 20 MIPS at 20 MHz and operates between 2.7-5.5 volts.
By executing powerful instructions in a single clock cycle, the device achieves throughputs approaching one MIPS per MHz, balancing power consumption and processing speed.
- Program Memory Type: Flash
- Program Memory Size (KB): 2
- CPU Speed (MIPS/DMIPS): 20
- SRAM (B): 128
- Data EEPROM/HEF (bytes): 128
- Digital Communication Peripherals: 1-UART, 2-SPI, 1-I2C
- Capture/Compare/PWM Peripherals: 1 Input Capture, 1 CCP, 4PWM
- Timers: 1 x 8-bit, 1 x 16-bit
- Number of Comparators: 1
- Temperature Range (°C): -40 to 85
- Operating Voltage Range (V): 1.8 to 5.5
- Pin Count: 20
Questions & Answers