- Questions & Answers
If you are want to build a device that detects the pressure of the atmosphere, then this Sensor is needed for you. From this Sensor, you can easily identify the pressure of wind at the time of the cyclone.
HX710B Atmospheric Pressure Sensor Module. This barometric pressure sensor is optimized for altimeters and variometers with an altitude resolution of 10 cm. The sensor module includes a high linearity pressure sensor and an ultra-low power; 24 bit ADC with internal factory calibrated coefficients. It provides a precise digital 24 Bit pressure and temperature value and different operation modes that allow the user to optimize for conversion speed and current consumption.
This HX710B air pressure sensor module uses a high-precision AD sampling chip, adopts a 0-40KPa air pressure sensor, can connect a 2.5mm hose, can detect water level, and other air pressure
- Interface Type: Serial
- Data Output Rate: 10 SPS / 80SPS
- Max. Operating Current (mA): 1.5
- Operating Temperature Range (°C) : -40 to 85
- Gain: 32 / 64 / 128
- Length (mm): 18
- Width (mm): 17
- Height (mm): 2
- Weight (gm): 2
- Two Selectable Differential Input Channels
- On-Chip Active Low Noise PGA.
- Selectable Gain of 32,64 and 128.
- On-Chip Power Supply Regulator For Load Cell and ADC Analog Power Supply.
- On-Chip Power-ON-Reset
- Simple Digital Control And Serial Interface.