- Questions & Answers
Your power supply problems just got SOLVED! This Adjustable Buck Converter Breakout board is great for supplying power to low voltage circuits for different components and boards. The board will step-down the input voltage to a voltage that you can decide by rotating the potentiometer on the board.
The board also has a digital screen to show either the input or output voltage.
- Module Properties: 5A High Power 75W DC-DC adjustable step-down module
- Input voltage: DC 4.0 ~ 38V
- Output voltage: DC 1.25V ~ 36V continuously adjustable ( the input voltage must be higher than the output voltage 1.5V )
- Output current: max 5A, recommended for use in the 4.5A.
- Measure range: 0 ~ 40V ( please ensure that the input voltage is 4.5V or more)
- Conversion efficiency: up to 96%
- Output power: up to 75W, more than 50W, Please enhance heat dissipation
- Voltmeter error: ± 0.05V
- Load regulation: S (I) ≤ 0.8%
- Voltage Regulation: S (u) ≤ 0.8%
- With overheat protection and short circuit protection
- Dimensions: 6.6 * 3.9 * 1.8cm
Questions & Answers