This inertial-measurement-unit combines 2 of the best quality sensors available on the market to give you 9 axes of data: 3 axes of accelerometer data, 3 axes gyroscopic, and 3 axes magnetic (compass).
The L3DG20H gyroscope + LSM303DLHC accelerometer/compass sensors are all on one breakout here, to save you space and money. Since all of them use I2C, you can communicate with all of them using only two wires.
- Operating voltage:3.3V to 5V
- Supply current: 8mA
- Output format (I2C/SPI):
- Gyro: one 16-bit reading per axis
- Accelerometer: one 16-bit reading per axis
- Magnetometer: one 16-bit reading per axis
- Barometer: 24-bit pressure reading (I2C only)
- Sensitivity range:
- Gyro: ±245, ±500, or ±2000°/s
- Accelerometer: ±2, ±4, ±6, ±8, or ±16 g
- Magnetometer: ±2, ±4, ±8, or ±12 gauss