Stepper motors are great motors for position control. Steppers are a special segment of brushless motors. They are purposely built for high-holding torque. This high-holding torque gives the user the ability to incrementally “step” to the next position. This results in a simple positioning system that doesn’t require an encoder. This makes stepper motor controllers very simple to build and use.
- 28BYJ-48 Stepper motor
- A, B, C, D four-phase LED indicates the status of the stepper motor work.
- Drive Module Board Size (approx.): 34x31x15 mm
- Drive Module Board ULN2003
- Rated voltage: 5V DC
- Speed Variation Ratio: 1 / 64
- Stepper motor cable length (approx.): 270 mm
- Stepper Motor diameter (approx.): 27 mm
- Stepper motor with a standard interface, when used directly pluggable.
- Stride Angle: 5.625° /64
Customer questions & answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.