This Bluetooth 4.0 HM-10 Master-Slave Module is the most complete and convenient module that supports stable data transmission, remote control, and data acquisition. Both master and slave are included in one. With the 662K regulator chip, it works under 3.3V and 5V. You can change its name, baud rate, match password and other parameters on-demand by AT instructions. It applies on Android and iOS via the serial assistants BleSerialPort and LightBlue respectively.
- Bluetooth Protocol: Bluetooth Specification V4.0 BLE
- Modulation Mode: GFSK (Gaussian Frequency Shift Keying)
- Sensitivity: ≤-84dBm at 0.1% BER
- Transmission Rate: 6 kbps (asynchronous & synchronous)
- Works with Android (BleSerialPort) and iOS (LightBlue).
- Working Frequency: 2.4GHz ISM band
- Security Feature: Authentication and encryption
- Support Service: Central & Peripheral UUID FFE0, FFE1
- USB Protocol: USB V2.0
- Master and slave both in one, with transparent transmission, replacing serial port.
- Built in level conversion function.
- TX RX logic level 5V when power supply is 5V
- TX RX logic level 3.3V when power supply is 3.3V
- Working Voltage: 3.3V-5V
Customer questions & answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.