NodeMCU is an open source IoT platform.It uses the Lua scripting language. It is based on the eLua project, and built on the ESP8266 SDK 0.9.5. It uses many open source projects, such as lua-cjson,and spiffs. It includes firmware which runs on the ESP8266 Wi-Fi SoC, and hardwarewhich is based on the ESP-12E module. It uses CP2102 as UART bridge, and can flash firmware automatically by using nodemcu-flasher. It support apple's MAC OS.
- +20dBm output power in 802.11b mode
- 802.11 b/g/n
- A-MPDU & A-MSDU aggregation and 0.4s guard interval
- Based on ESP-12E module
- Board Supply Voltage: 3.3V or 5V
- Integrated 10-bit ADC
- Integrated low power 32-bit MCU
- Integrated TCP/IP protocol stack
- On Board USB to serial adapter
- SDIO 2.0, (H) SPI, UART, I2C, I2S, IRDA, PWM, GPIO
- STBC, 1x1 MIMO, 2x1 MIMO
- Supports antenna diversity
- Support Smart Link Function for both Android and iOS devices
- Support STA/AP/STA+AP operation modes
- Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz, support WPA/WPA2
Customer questions & answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.