ESP32 is designed for mobile, wearable electronics, and Internet-of-Things (IoT) applications. It features all the state-of-the-art characteristics of low-power chips, including fine-grained clock gating, multiple power modes, and dynamic power scaling. What is special about the ESP32, is that it has both Bluetooth and WIFI embedded and Dual-Core 32-bit LX6 microprocessors, which makes it more powerful than the ESP8266 NODEMCU.
- 2.4GHz Dual Mode WiFi + Bluetooth Development Board
- Dual-Core 32-bit LX6 microprocessors
- ESP32 is a safe, reliable, and scalable to a variety of applications
- Support LWIP protocol, Freertos
- SupportThree Modes: AP, STA, and AP+STA
- Ultra-Low power consumption, works perfectly with the Arduino IDE
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Can I program this using the Arduino IDE?
Yes! There’s an add-on for the Arduino IDE that allows you to program the ESP32 using the Arduino IDE and its programming language. I would recommed you watch the following video to learn more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBaS3YnqDaU