- Questions & Answers
This HDMI to USB card can covert HDMI input to a USB that you view using any app on your PC or MAC. You can use it to display the Raspberry Pi screen from your laptop instead of connecting a whole new screen.
- Connect the UHD signal source and the HDMI input port of the USB capture card through 1 HDMI cable;
- Connect the display port and the HDMI output port of the USB capture card through 1 HDMI cable;
- Connect the USB port of the computer and the USB port of the capture card through a USB cable;
- Acquisition operation steps (OBS): Open the software, add a new source, select "video capture device', set the screen size,
- Select 'Studio Mode' (dual window), click 'Start Recording'
- Support HDMI loop out;
- Support input max resolution 4K;
- Support output max resolution 1080P;
- Support AWG26 HDMI standard cable: input up to 15 meters, (1080P and below resolution);
- Support most acquisition software, such as for VLC, for OBS, for Amcap, etc;
- Support for Windows, for Android, and for macOS;
- Conform to USB Video and UVC standard;
- Conform to USB Audio UAC standard;
- Compact and portable.
- Material: ABS, Fireproof PC
- HDMI resolution: Max input can be 4K
- Support video format:8/10/12bit Deep color
- Video output format: YUV, JPEG
- Video output resolution: Max output can be 1080P
- Support audio format: L-PCM
- Input cable distance:?15m, AWG26 HDMI standard cable
- Max working current:0.7A/5VDC
- Operating Temperature Range:-10 to +55?
Questions & Answers