- Questions & Answers
Power Your Pi Seamlessly From Power Connection OR The Backup Batteries!
- Standard Raspberry Pi 40PIN GPIO extension header, supports Raspberry Pi series boards
- I2C bus communication, monitoring the batteries voltage, current, power, and remaining capacity in real time
- Multi battery protection circuits: over charge/discharge protection, over current protection, short circuit protection, and reverse protection, along with the equalizing charge feature, more safe and stable
- Onboard 5V regulator, up to 2.5A continuous output current
- 5V USB output, convenient for powering other boards
- Batteries warning indicators, easy to check if the battery is connected correctly
- Check this Wiki page to get more information
- 1x UPS HAT
- 1x 8.4V battery charger
- 2×20PIN female header
- 1x RPi screws pack (2pcs)
Kindly note that this hat needs 18650 batteries and they are not included with this kit, you can buy them through this link.
Questions & Answers