Tilt sensors are switches that can detect basic motion/orientation. The metal tube has a little metal ball that rolls around in it, when its tilted upright, the ball rolls onto the contacts sticking out of end and shorts them together.
- 1.A fixed bolt holes for easy installation.
- 2.Sensor can sense changes in body angle.
- 3.The comparator output, signal clean, good waveform, driving ability is strong, for more than 15 ma.
- 4.Using the highly sensitive switch SW-520D as the angle sensor. Using a wide voltage LM393 comparator.
- Working Voltage: 3.3V - 5V
- Output Form: Digital Switch Output (0 and 1)