PZEM-004T V3.0 is the best for the purpose of the DIY project, where we need to measure the voltage, current, and power using Arduino/ESP8266/Raspberry Pi like opensource platform. In many electrical projects, engineer directly deals with measurements with few basic requirements like
- High galvanic isolation
- Parameter display
- Direct communication with a computer or microcontroller (Like Arduino or RPI boards)
- Data acquisition and storage with subsequent viewing or copying to the computer.
This module serves all these basic requirements of measurement PZEM-004T as a separate board.
The physical dimensions of the PZEM-004T V3.0 board is 3.1×7.4 cm, The pzem-004t module is bundled with a 33 mm diameter current transformer coil.
- Measuring consumed electricity
- Serial interface UART with a speed of 9600
- Supply voltage 5V
- Questions & Answers
- Working voltage: 80 ~ 260VAC
- Test voltage: 80 ~ 260VAC
- Rated power: 100A / 22000W
- Working Frequency: 45-65Hz
- Measurement accuracy: 1.0