This module (MicroSD Card Adapter) is a Micro SD card reader module, and the SPI interface via the file system driver, microcontroller system to complete the MicroSD card read and write files. Arduino users can directly use the Arduino IDE comes with an SD card to complete the library card initialization and read-write.
- Dimension (approx.): 41 x 24 mm
- On-board level conversion circuit that can interface level of 5V or 3.3V
- Operating Voltage: 4.5 ~ 5.5V or 3.3V
- Read or Write data to SD card
- Standard SPI interface
- Supports micro SD card (<=2G), micro SDHC card (<=32G) (high-speed card)
Customer questions & answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.