- Questions & Answers
The Keyestudio KS0520 4DOF Mechanical Robot Arm Car takes the fun of a remote-controlled car and adds a functional, multi-axis robotic arm. Use Bluetooth to control this robotic car and tackle challenges or put it to work to move items around an obstacle course. Whilst you advance your knowledge of coding, programme this robotic smart car to perform various modes of navigation such as line tracking, ultrasonic following, maze function and more…
- 3 in 1 Design: Smart car, mechanical arm, mechanical robot arm car
- Multi-purpose Function: obstacle avoidance, follow, IR remote control and automatic convey.
- Easy to Build: no soldering circuit required.
- High Tenacity: high performance car baseplate and metal mechanical arm
- High Extension: expand other sensors and modules through motor driver shield.
- Multiple Controls: PS2 joypad control, full automatic and App control(iOS and Android system)
- Basic Programming C language code learning.
- Working voltage: 5v
- Input voltage: 7-12V
- Maximum output current: 3A
- Maximum power dissipation: 25W (T=75℃)
- Motor speed: 5V 63 rpm / min
- Motor drive form: TB6612 drive
- Ultrasonic sensing angle: <15 degrees
- Ultrasonic detection distance: 2cm-400cm
- Bluetooth remote control distance: 20-50 meters (measured)
- Bluetooth APP control: support Android and iOS system
Questions & Answers