The 1Sheeld+ is an easily configured shield for Arduino. It has a built-in Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) module that gives your Arduino the capability to connect itself to your iOS and Android phones. Thanks to the 1Sheeld app available on the App Store or Google Play, you can easily associate your iPhone or Android device to it, turning your smartphone into a shield itself.
Once connected you can control your Arduino with the smartphone, sending data and controlling pins, but you can also do the opposite. The 1Sheeld library gives to your Arduino the full control of the smartphone, allowing the Arduino to send emails, control the camera, use voice recognition, send Facebook and Twitter notifications and basically everything a powerful smartphone can do.
The 1Sheeld+ is compatible with 5V and 3.3V boards.
- Experience more than 40 Arduino shields on your iPhone and Android with one board
- Works with iPhone 4S and later generations (iOS 9 and above) and Android 4.3 and above devices
- Compatible with most of the Arduino boards, including Uno, Mega, Due and the RedBoard
- Ability to become sensor shields, input/output shields, communication shields and social media shields
- Uses a standard Bluetooth module to HM-10 (BLE 4.0)
Customer questions & answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.