This 5" Raspberry Pi Touchscreen LCD from Waveshare provides you with the ability to create a standalone device that can be utilized as a custom tablet or an all-in-one interactive interface for a future project using your Raspberry Pi 3. Each LCD features a full color 800 x 480 touch display that connects to the Pi via an included adapter board which handles all of your power and signal conversion needs. An updated version of Raspbian OS on the A+, B+ and Pi2B is required for the display to work (the display does not work with the current version of Raspbian available on the Model A or B). Setup instructions and required drivers are included in the Documents section below.
- Back light control to lower power consumption
- Directly-pluggable into any revision of For Raspberry Pi (only except the first generation Pi model B which requires an HDMI cable)
- Driver provided (works with custom For Raspbian directly)
- HDMI interface for displaying, no I/Os required (however, the touch panel still needs I/Os)
- High quality immers gold surface plating
- Resolution: 800x480
- Size:120 x 78mm (approx.)
Customer questions & answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.