- Questions & Answers
- 9V-42V DC power supply
- H-bridge bipolar constant-phase flow-driven
- The maximum current can be up to 4A and 8 output currents can be selected.
- 6 subdivision modes of up to 32 subdivisions can be selected,and can be used for high subdivision purposes.
- The input signal is high-speed optical isolation
- Standard common anode single pulse interface
- Offline hold function
- Semi-enclosed chassis can accommodate more demanding environment
- Provide energy semiautomatic current lock function
- Built-in thermal protection and overcurrent protection.
Questions & Answers