With this display, you can display way more shapes than you can using LCD display. The display uses the OLED technology to display shapes that you send by your Arduino using I2C. The OLED (Organic Light-Emitting Diode) is a self light-emitting technology composed of a thin, multi-layered organic film placed between an anode and cathode. In contrast to LCD technology, OLED does not require a backlight, which means that you can save a lot of power with this module.
- Active Area: 21.7x 11.2mm
- Adjustable brightness and contrast
- Colors: White
- Dimensions (approx.): 27.0 x 27.0 x 4.1mm
- Drive Duty: 1/64 Duty
- Embedded Driver/Controller
- I2C interface
- Low power consumption (full screen lit 0.08W)
- Operating Voltage: 3-5V
- Resolution: 128 * 64
- Viewing angle:> 160 °
Customer questions & answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.