A GSM modem is a wireless modem that works with a GSM wireless network. GSM stands for Global System for Mobile communications, this architecture is used for mobile communication in most of the countries in the world.
- Chip: SIM800L
- Voltage: 3.7-4.2V
- Support networks: Global quad-band network
- Module size: 2.5cm x 2.3cm
- TTL serial port for serial port, you can link directly to the microcontroller. No need MAX232
- Power module automatically boot, homing network
- Onboard signal lights all the way. It flashes slowly when there is a signal, it flashes quickly when there is no signal