High-Definition video camera for Raspberry Pi Model A or B, B+, model 2, Raspberry Pi 3. The sensor on board has a native resolution of 5 megapixel, and has a fixed focus lens onboard. In terms of still images, the camera is capable of 2592 x 1944 pixel static images, and also supports 1080p30, 720p60 and 640x480p60/90 video. It attaches to Raspberry Pi by way of one of the two small sockets on the board upper surface. This interface uses the dedicated CSI interface, which was designed especially for interfacing to cameras. The CSI bus is capable of extremely high data rates, and it exclusively carries pixel data. The camera is supported in the latest version of Raspbian, Raspberry Pi’s preferred operating system.
- Angle of View: 54 x 41 degrees
- Field of View: 2.0 x 1.33 m at 2 m
- Fixed Focus: 1 m to infinity
- Full-frame SLR lens equivalent: 35 mm
- Max frame rate: 30fps
- Max video resolution: 1080p
- Size: 300 x 16 mm flex cable, neck wide is 6mm