- Getting started Guide
- Questions & Answers
The Raspberry Pi Sense HAT is attached on top of the Raspberry Pi via the 40 GPIO pins. The Sense HAT has several integrated circuit based sensors that can be used for many different types of experiments, applications, and even games.
The Sense HAT has an 8×8 RGB LED matrix, a five-button joystick and includes the following sensors: Gyroscope, Accelerometer, Magnetometer, Temperature, Barometric pressure, Humidity.
- Gyroscope – angular rate sensor: ±245/500/2000dps
- Accelerometer - Linear acceleration sensor: ±-2/4/8/16 g
- Magnetometer - Magnetic Sensor: ± 4/8/12/16 gauss
- Barometer: 260 – 1260 hPa absolute range
- Temperature sensor: to ± 2 degC in the 0-65 degC
- Relative Humidity sensor
- 8x8 LED matrix display
- Small 5 button joystick
Getting started Guide
Questions & Answers