The Raspberry Pi 3 Model B is the third generation Raspberry Pi. This powerful credit-card sized single board computer can be used for many applications and supersedes the original Raspberry Pi Model B+ and Raspberry Pi 2 Model B. Whilst maintaining the popular board format the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B brings you a more powerful processer, 10x faster than the first generation Raspberry Pi. Additionally it adds wireless LAN & Bluetooth connectivity making it the ideal solution for powerful connected designs.
- 10/100 Ethernet (RJ45)
- 1 GB RAM
- 4 x USB2.0 Ports with up to 1.2A output
- BCM43143 WiFi on board
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) on board
- Broadcom BCM2837 64bit ARM Cortex-A53 Quad Core Processor SoC running @ 1.2GHz
- Dimensions: 85mm x 56 mmx 17mm
- Expanded 40-pin GPIO Header
- Power Requirements: 5V @ 2.4 A via microUSB power source
- Storage: microSD
- Supports Raspbian, Windows 10 IoT Core, OpenELEC, OSMC, Pidora, Arch Linux, RISC OS and More!
- Video/Audio Out via 4-pole 3.5mm connector, HDMI, CSI camera, or Raw LCD (DSI)
Customer questions & answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.