Witness real-time, reliable measurement of PM2.5 dust concentrations! (PM2.5 refers to particles that are 2.5 microns or smaller in diameter.) This sensor uses laser scattering to radiate suspending particles in the air, then collects scattering light to obtain the curve of scattering light change with time. The microprocessor calculates equivalent particle diameter and the number of particles with different diameter per unit volume.
- Range of measurement: 0.3~1.0；1.0~2.5；2.5~10 μ m
- Effective Range: 0~500 μ g/m³
- Maximum Range: * ≥1000 μ g/m³
- Resolution: 1 μ g/m³
- Standard Volume: 0.1L
- DC Power Supply: Typ:5.0 / Min:4.5 / Max: 5.5V
- Active Current: ≤100 mA
- Standby Current: ≤200 μ A
- Working Temperature Range: -10~+60 ℃
- Working Humidity Range: 0~99%
- Storage Temperature Range: -40~+80 ℃
- Sensor Module Dimensions: 50 × 38 × 21mm
- Weight (incl. cable and adapter): 42.2g
Customer questions & answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.