- The Etekcity MSR-R500 Digital Multimeter is a practical tool for electricians, hobbyists, and general household use.
- The manual range dial makes it easy to select a range to measure current, voltage, and resistance-perfect whether for new electrical engineering students or pros who prefer setting the dial.
- It also comes equipped with a continuity buzzer to ensure your electrical components are still in working condition.
- Other features include a low battery indicator, overload protection, removable test lead extension caps, and a tough rubber sleeve to protect it from drops that may happen while on the job.
- Safety/Compliances: IEC61010 CAT.I 600V, CAT.II 300V, double insulation
- Max.display: 1999, 3 1/2 digits
- Range selection: Manual ranging
- Overload display: Display OL
- Sampling Speed: 2 times per second
- Power: 1 x 9V 6F22 Battery Included (Low Battery Indication)
- Diode Test: Yes
- Continuity Test: Yes
- Square Wave Output: Yes
- Dimensions: 5.1" x 2.9" x 1.4"
- DC Voltage: 200mV/2000mV/20V/200V ± (0.5%+2), 500V (0.8%+2)
- AC Voltage: 200V/500V ± (2%+10)
- DC Current: 2000μA/20mA ± (1%+2), 200mA ± (1.2%+2), 10A ± (2%+5)
- Resistance: 200Ω ± (0.8%+5), 2000Ω/20KΩ/200KΩ ± (0.8%+2), 20MΩ ± (1%+5), 200MΩ ± [5%(reading-10)+10]
Customer questions & answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.