- CREALITY3D CR-10S-PRO 3D Printer
- Features Matrix automatic leveling
- Offers Resuming printing
- Has a high-quality Double-gear extrusion mechanism
- Provides you with a colorful touch screen
This CREALITY3D CR-10S-PRO 3D Printer upgrades CR-10S with an imported Teflon tube, Meanwell power supply, touch screen, Bondtech double gear extrusion mechanism, resume printing and filament detector.
Dynamic leveling fill gaps, single-point fix gaps in time, only need to level the platform once with both automatic leveling and auxiliary leveling modes. Imported Teflon tube Imported blue Teflon tube with high temperature resistant makes the feeding smoother while the printing quality is guaranteed.
The double-gear extrusion mechanism and a higher extrusion force, ensure a smooth feed in. A single-row cable design features an integrated cable with the 30P simple horn. The 30P head adapter plate is used for automatic leveling, filament sensor, double extrusion, and PT100/NTC functions.
The larger printing size meets more of your printing needs, makes you print out more of your ideas. The printer has a large power of 500W. 100V-240V can be used, there is no need to adjust, it is convenient and fast, which leads to achieving long-term stable printing.
The RC-10S PRO features a Z-axis double screw for a good synchronization: move more smoothly with more accurate printing.
- Molding Tech: FDM
- Printing size: 300 x 300 x 400mm
- Printing Speed: 180mm/s, Normal 30-60mm/s
- Precision: 0.1mm
- Slice thickness: 0.1-0.4mm
- Nozzle diameter: Standard 0.4mm, can be in 0.3, 0.2mm
- Nozzle number: 1
- Nozzle temp.: 260
- Bed temp.: 110
- Working mode: Online or SD card offline
- File format: STL, OBJ, AMF
- Slice software: Cura, Repetier-Host, Simplify3D
- Power supply: Input:100-240V 5.9A 50/60 Hz Output: DC 24V 21 A
- Total power: 480W
- Filament: Pla \ abs \ Wood \ TPU \ gradient color \ Carbon fiber, etc.
- Filament: diameter: 1.75mm
- 1 x CREALITY3D CR-10S-PRO 3D Printer
- 3 x Free extra nozzles
- 1 x 1 KG PLA failment
Customer questions & answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.