- Questions & Answers
Buy the good-value Creality Ender-3 V2 FFF 3D printer and get a small production machine for your home, office or workshop. You get good 3D prints quickly and easily thanks to its large build volume, magnetic build platform surface, easy leveling and fast heat-able build platform. The Creality Ender-3 V2 contains many smart improvements compared to its already excellent predecessor.
Updated mainboard with silent TMC2208 stepper drivers: Compared to the Ender 3 and Ender 3 pro, a V2 design that delivers users out-of-the-box experience and silence-oriented upgrades(quieter 3D printers).
New UI & 4.3 Inch Color Screen: With a 4.3-inch color screen and a redesigned UI that prioritizes ease of use, the Ender-3 V2 is an ideal choice for beginners.
Carborundum Glass Bed: Better adhesion when you need it, and easier to remove prints when cooled.
Easier Maintenance: Pre-installed X and Y-Axis belt tension make it even easier to keep your machine printing at its best. Easily adjust belt tension to maintain accuracy performance.
Extruder Knob: Swap filament in and out even easier.
New Nozzle：Brass nozzle with heat resistance.
Storage Toolbox: Forget where you put those tweezers or snips? Built-in compartment to store your 3D Printer essentials.
Nothing is more fulfilling than successfully assembling your own DIY 3D printer kit yourself. At the same time you can familiarize yourself with the inner workings of your 3D printer. This will help you develop a deeper understanding of the principles of 3D printing.
Next generation technology
- Our renewed control unit offers state-of-the-art technology. Resume print technology ensures that your 3D printer can easily continue printing in the event of an unexpected power outage. If it suffers a power failure, it continues 3D printing at the last stored extruder position. Failed 3D prints are a thing of the past with the Creality Ender-3 V2
- The ingenious design of the advanced extruder significantly reduces the risk of clogged nozzles and uneven extrusion
- High-precision ball-bearing rollers made of Delrin/POM engineering thermoplastic provide high stiffness, low friction and excellent dimensional stability. They help to significantly reduce the noise level and keep it to a minimum
- Modeling Technology: FDM（Fused Deposition Modeling）
- Printing Size: 220x220x250mm
- Filament: PLA/TPU/PETG
- Working Mode: Online or SD card offline
- Supported OS: MAC/WindowsXP/7/8/10
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
- Slicing Software: Simplify3d/Cura
Ender-3 V2 FDM 3D Printer Hardware
- Machine Size : 475x470x620mm
- Product Weight: 7.8KG
- Package Weight: 9.6KG
- Power Supply: Input AC 115V/230V; Output DC 24V 270W
- Ender-3 V2 FDM 3D Printer Extruder Hardware
- Layer Thickness: 0.1-0.4mm
- Print Precision: ±0.1mm
- Hotbed Temperature: ≤100°