4WD Bluetooth Multi-functional Car is a learning application development system based on microcontroller and with ATmega-328 as core. It has functions of line tracking, obstacle avoidance, IR remote control , Bluetooth remote control and detecting distance.
This kit contains plenty of interesting programs and can extend an external circuit module to increase more functions of this car. The kit aims to disengage users from boring theories and obtain capacity of system development when learning Arduino.
- Motor: Voltage: 6-9V
- Reduction Ratio: 1:48
- Choosing L298N driver module as control motor, separated from microcontrollor.
- Three line tracking modules have higher precision when detecting white and black lines, able to realize anti-falling.
- IR remote control module making up a remote control system of the car
- Using ultrasonic module to realize obstacle avoidance
- Pairing mobile phone Bluetooth with Bluetooth remote control module to control the car
- Able to connect with external voltage at 7~12V, and equipped with various sensors to complete different functions as much as possible
Project list (13 projects)
- Project 1：Line Tracking Sensor
- Project 2：Ultrasonic Sensor
- Project 3：Digital IR Receiver Module
- Project 4：Servo Motor
- Project 5：Bluetooth Module
- Project 6：L298N Motor Driver
- Project 7：I2C 1602 LCD
- Project 8：Line Tracking of Smart Car
- Project 9：Obstacle Avoidance of Smart Car
- Project 10：IR Remote Control of Smart Car
- Project 11：Distance Detecting of Smart Car
- Project 12：Bluetooth Remote Control of Smart Car
- Project 13：5 in 1 Multi-functional Car
Customer questions & answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.