- Questions & Answers
This Geeetech Voice Recognition Module, which can recognize as much as 15 voice instruction and be suitable for most cases involving voice control.
It receives configuration commands or responds through serial port interface. With this module, we can control cars or other electrical devices by voice.
It can store 15 pieces of voice instruction. Those 15 pieces are divided into 3 groups, with 5 in one group. First we should record the voice instructions group by group. After that, we should import one group by serial command before it could recognize the 5 voice instructions within that group. If we need to implement instructions in other groups, we should import the group first. This module is speaker independent. If your friend speaks the voice instruction instead of you, it may not identify the instruction.
- Voltage: 4.5-5.5V
- Current: <40mA
- Digital Interface: 5V TTL level UART interface
- Analog Interface: 3.5mm mono-channel microphone connector + microphone pin interface
- Size: 30 x 47.5mm
- Recognition accuracy: 99% (under ideal environment)
- 1x Geeetech Voice Recognition Module
- 1x Microphone
- 5x 30cm 1pin female to female jumper wire