The Sense HAT has an 8×8 RGB LED matrix, a five-button joystick and includes the following sensors: Gyroscope, Accelerometer, Magnetometer, Temperature, Barometric pressure, Humidity.
- Gyroscope – angular rate sensor: ±245/500/2000dps
- Accelerometer - Linear acceleration sensor: ±-2/4/8/16 g
- Magnetometer - Magnetic Sensor: ± 4/8/12/16 gauss
- Barometer: 260 – 1260 hPa absolute range
- Temperature sensor: to ± 2 degC in the 0-65 degC
- Relative Humidity sensor
- 8x8 LED matrix display
- Small 5 button joystick
Getting started Guide
Customer questions & answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.