Perfect for mobile robot, and of course you can use it with Arduino :).
This affordable DC brush motor comes with gears and also a wheel, what else can you ask? The motor can be run from voltage 3V to 6VDC. This is perfect to build a small-sized mobile robot for the student projects. The motor also know as TT motor.
- Features and Spec:
- Questions & Answers
- Working Voltage: 3-6V
- Specification: double shaft, the wheel can be attached at both side of the motor*
- Gear ratio: 1:48
- No load speed (at 5V): 90RPM
- No load current (at 5V): 190mA
- Rated Torque: 78mN.m (0.8kgf.cm)
- Wheel Diameter: 66mm
- Wheel Thickness: 25mm
- Motor Size: 70 x 36.5 x 24.5mm (L*W*H)
- Net Weight: 65g
*Preferred to mount the wheel at the side with small bump, check out this video.
Suitable motor driver:
- 0.8Amp 2.5V-12V L9110S DC Motor Driver (2 Channels)
- 2Amp 7V-30V L298N Motor Driver / Stepper Driver (2 Channels)
- 5V-30V DC Motor Driver (2 Channels) (10A)