The Mbed microcontroller is an ARM processor, a comprehensive set of peripherals and a USB programming and communication interface provided in a small and practical DIP package. The Mbed is a super-easy-to-use rapid prototyping tool built on industry standard technology.
- 100 MHz ARM with 64 KB of SRAM, 512 KB of Flash
- API-driven development using libraries with intuitive interfaces
- Comprehensive help and online community
- Convenient form-factor: 40-pin DIP, 0.1-inch pitch
- Drag-and-drop programming, with the board represented as a USB drive
- Ethernet, USB OTG
- GPIO, PWM, ADC, DAC
- License key for online tools Included
- SPI, I2C, UART, CAN
- Uses the ARM RealView compile engine
- Web-based C/C++ programming environment
Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question about this.