Keyestudio Mega (core to ATmega2560) is a development board (used with16MHz crystal oscillator ) of microcontroller. There are 54 I/O (input/output ) digital interfaces (of which 14 are PWM outputs), 16 analo g inputs and 4 UART (hardwareserial ports). With its bootloader, program can be downloaded directly with USB and you don’t need to use other external programmer. It can be driven directly by USB, or AC-to-DC adapter and battery.
- Operating Voltage:5V
- Input Voltage (recommended):7-12V
- Input Voltage (limits):6-20V
- Digital I/O Pins:54 (of which 15 provide PWM output)
- Analo g Input Pins:16
- DC Current per I/O Pin:40 mA
- DC Current for 3.3V Pin:50 mA
- Flash Memory:256 KB of which 8 KB used by bootloader
- SRAM:8 KB
- EEPROM:4 KB
- Clock Speed:16 MHz
Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question about this.